- Units BB1 – BC04
- BB stands for Bush Bungalow – has one bathroom
- BH stands for Bush House – has two bathrooms
- BC stands for Bush Camp – has 3 bathrooms plus guest toilet
- Please note that a Bush Camp unit is not one building, it is 4 different buildings
- Very rocky and a lot of pathways and steps
- 2 swimming pools
- 4 km’s from the BushTime office / Main Lodge
- Each unit has it’s own braai area
- Units are serviced daily – except on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Some units have sleeper couches and they are only suitable for children under the age of 12.
To view the rest of the Members only information on this page you need to login. Register here to get a username and password.
This content is for members only.