- Units 16 – 42
- Flat area – no steps inside unit
- Flat view – Units 37 – 42 overlooking Modjadji Plain
- All units have 2 bathrooms
- 7 km’s from the BushTime office / Main Lodge
- Hub for entertainment (Entertainment program)
- Entertainment area: Outdoor Table Tennis, Jumping Pillow, Mini Golf (9 hole), Outdoor Chess, Jungle Gym
- Each camp has it’s own swimming pool
- Each unit has it’s own braai area
- Units are serviced daily – except for Sundays and Public Holidays
MODJADJI ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
Unfortunately the Modjadji Entertainment Centre burned down completely, and will not be available for any guest use. We do however still host the popular Modjadji Bring and Braai on a Monday evening.
Guests are still welcome to use the Modjadji swimming pool, jungle gym, mini golf and jumping pillow and we will still have some organised entertainment around the pool area, including the very popular archery. Bush Lodge, Sunset Hill and Main Lodge swimming pool areas are also alternative areas available with a games room, multi-purpose action court and scooter court with jungle gym , which is available at the Main Lodge swimming pool.
The weekly Informative Thursday Tea will be moved to our Sunset Hill swimming pool area for your enjoyment ,while we are hard at work developing the brand new Modjadji Club House.
This area provides self entertainment for the whole family. The following activities are available in this area:
- Jumping Pillow (under shade)
- Outdoor Table Tennis
- Kiddies and Adult swimming pools
- Jungle Gym
- Outdoor Chess
- Mini Golf (9 hole)
- We also offer a holiday program for children of all ages!
Contact the BushTime office for the latest entertainment program.